Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Take on the new Year..

My take on the new year...

by Patty McGehee on Friday, January 7, 2011 at 8:23pm
I was reading Dege's wise words for the new Year ... here is my take on it......
It has been my experience that: It always takes longer than expected to complete something, it always costs more than you think it will, if you don't watch out for those people that prey on others you will become a victim-so watch your own back, never speak ill about others because it will always bite you back, anticipate-welcome the struggle life hands you and then you will be rewarded with peaceful moments that come right when you need them....
Take some time to pet the dog, stroke the cat, sit in the sun, cool off in the shade, float in the bathtub, and hug your lover and your friends and do a few good deeds..
Works for me.........

No comments:

Post a Comment